ESM continues to grow and we look forward to continued partnership with families in providing education for life and faith for eternity. The re-enrollment period for the 2022-2023 school year is now open. The deadline to re-enroll your child is February 21, 2022. Do not delay in submitting your re-enrollment items as many classes are at or near capacity. Following the February 21st deadline, new students will be accepted and students without complete re-enrollment may be placed on a waitlist.
How do I re-enroll my current students?
It’s simple! Follow these steps:
- Click to access the Sycamore Admissions Portal.
Login with your Sycamore family login/password and click ADMISSIONS from the side menu.
* If you need help accessing your Sycamore account, please contact the school office.
* This is a new view in Sycamore that is currently just for Admissions.
- Follow the instructions on the portal home screen to complete and SUBMIT the re-enrollment application for each student in your family.
* Preschool families: This is the step where you will select program options. You can access a full description on the Sycamore admissions portal > ‘Attachments’ OR link in the ‘Documents Available’ section below.
What about the application fee?
Your re-enrollment application will be considered complete once your $150 K-8 family application fee AND/OR $85 application fee per child enrolled in the Preschool program has been received. This is a non-refundable application fee.
OPTIONS for payment of application fee(s):
- Pay by cash or check to either school office.
- PAY ONLINE! The $150 K-8 family application fee AND/OR $85 per child enrolled in the Preschool program will be placed as a charge on each current family account. This allows you to make payment online.
- Log in to Sycamore. Go to 'My Accounting' > 'Summary'.
- Pay with credit card.
- within the 'Tuition and Fees' section select 'Payment' > select 'Tuition & Fees' in 'Account' > enter the amount > select 'Make Payment'. [NOTE: a 3% Convenience Fee applies]
- If you do not currently have a payment method set up, select 'Payment Method' (top row) and 'Add Method'. Add your credit card info and accept.
How do I apply for scholarship assistance?
The scholarship application is available in a variety of ways. It can be accessed on our Scholarships page OR downloaded from the Sycamore admissions portal OR you can pick up a copy in either school office. Once completed, you can return the scholarship application AND a copy of your Federal Form 1040. Completed scholarship applications are due April 15th for priority consideration. Following the priority deadline, applications will be considered based on the remaining funds available. Application for scholarships is separate from the online re-enrollment process. Only families that have completed the online re-enrollment and have paid the $150 K-8 family application fee AND/OR $85 per child enrolled in the Preschool program will be considered.
Need more help with the online re-enrollment process?
If you need additional help in completing the application or need access to computer/internet, contact Erin Clark, Admissions Director, to schedule an appointment.