ESM continues to grow and we look forward to continued partnership with families in providing education for life and faith for eternity. The re-enrollment period for the 2019-2020 school year will begin on January 10, 2019. The deadline to re-enroll your child is February 22, 2019. Do not delay in submitting your re-enrollment items as many classes are at or near capacity. Following the February 22nd deadline, new students will be accepted and students without complete re-enrollment may be placed on a waitlist.
How do I re-enroll my current students?
It’s simple! Follow these steps:
- Click to access the Sycamore Admissions Portal.
- Login with your Sycamore family login/password. If you need help accessing your Sycamore account, please contact the school office.
- Follow the instructions on the portal home screen to complete and SUBMIT the re-enrollment application for each student in your family.
Here are a few tips for completing this application:
- You can always come back to 'ADMISSIONS' to view your progress.
- Start with the green 'REVIEW INFO' button under family info.
- Verify that info under 'General' is correct.
- Verify that info under Medical is correct.
- Under 'Contacts', verify that all contact info is correct and make sure that you have at least one additional contact that is not a parent.
- Make sure to specify if a contact is authorized to pick up your child.
- Each current student in your family is listed. Click on the green 'ENROLL' button and you will work through a series of questions for that student's application. Work through each of the menu items for that student. You must click 'save' if you are going to exit that screen or click 'next' to move on to the next item.
- NOTE: There will be nothing for you to do under the 'Documents' section as a current family.
- At the end, you will have the opportunity to review the application. If any items are in RED you must go back to that section from the menu on top and complete.
- Once your student's review application is complete, scroll to the bottom and you will press the green 'SUBMIT' button. You will get a pop up that verifies that it was submitted to us. YOU MUST CLICK THE GREEN SUBMIT BUTTON FOR THE APPLICATION TO BE RECEIVED BY ESM.
- Continue the 'ENROLL' process for each student in your family that you are enrolling for 2019-20.
- If you have a new student to add to your family, select 'NEW STUDENT' and repeat the process for each student that you are applying for.
- Once you have submitted an application for each student you are applying for, you will not be able to edit any information in the admissions portal.
What about the application fee?
Your re-enrollment application will be considered complete once your family application fee of $150 has been received. This is a non-refundable application fee.
OPTIONS for $150 family application fee:
- Pay by cash or check to either school office.
- PAY ONLINE! On January 10th, the $150 family application fee was placed as a charge on each current family account. This allows you to make payment right away.
- Log in to Sycamore. Go to 'My Accounting' > 'Summary'.
- Pay with credit card.
- within the 'Tuition and Fees' section select 'Payment' > select 'Tuition & Fees' in 'Account' > enter the amount ($150 if only paying Application Fee) > select 'Make Payment'. [NOTE: a 3% Convenience Fee applies]
- If you do not currently have a payment method set up, select 'Payment Method' (top row) and 'Add Method'. Add your credit card info and accept.
How do I apply for scholarship assistance?
The scholarship application is available in a variety of ways. It can be accessed on our Scholarships page OR downloaded from the Sycamore admissions portal OR you can pick up a copy in either school office. Once completed, you can return the scholarship application AND a copy of your Federal Form 1040. Completed scholarship applications are due April 15 for priority consideration. Following the priority deadline, applications will be considered based on the remaining funds available. Application for scholarships is separate from the online re-enrollment process. Only families that have completed the online re-enrollment and have paid the $150 family application fee will be considered.
Need more help with the online re-enrollment process?
Check out the PDF tutorial and YouTube tutorial below. If you need additional help in completing the application or need access to computer/internet, we will be hosting a series of OPTIONAL help sessions.
- Thursday, January 24th 8:30-9:30am - Union Street Campus – Ebenezer Hall
- Wednesday, January 30th 6-7pm - Getz Road Campus – Luther Hall
- February 7th 3:30-4:30pm - Union Street Campus – Ebenezer Hall
- February 15th 8:30-9:30am - Getz Road Campus – Luther Hall