Introducing Sycamore Education - Get Connected - Stay Connected
What is Sycamore Education?
Sycamore Education is a secure, online community used by schools around the world. Using Sycamore Education will allow you to access school information you need, when you need it. An internet connection is all you need to access your school's news, calendar events, classroom web pages, and more.
What about Fast Direct?
We will complete the 2016-2017 school year with Fast Direct and will transition to Sycamore for the 2017-18 school year.
One of the main benefits of Sycamore is the streamlining of documents and processes. In order to make the most seamless transition, the re-enrollment process needs to happen within Sycamore. We are excited to introduce more features by registration time next school year.
How do I re-enroll my current students?
Its simple! Follow these steps:
2. Enter your family login/password as given at the re-enrollment meeting. If you have lost the password, please
contact the school office.
3. You will be prompted to change your password.
4. Follow the instructions on the portal home screen.
5. Note the pre-admissions message with instructions. Note the admissions road map to the right All items are in
RED. As you complete sections, the admissions road map items will become GREEN. Note the 'HOME' button
to the upper left under ESM logo. When in doubt, go to 'HOME'.
6. Note that you only need to complete the items that are applicable to an existing/re-enrolling family, not a new
7. Once all 'Family Items' and 'Student Items' in the Admissions Road Map are in GREEN. You may now click the
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION.
What about the application fee?
Your application will be considered once your application has been submitted online and the family application fee of $150 has been submitted to the school office. Note that this is non-refundable. You can pay by cash or check at either school office or mail to 1123 Union Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802
How do I apply for scholarship assistance?
The scholarship application is included in your re-enrollment packet, is on our website
www.esmeagles.com/enrollment/finanacial-assistance.cfm. OR can be downloaded in the admissions portal. Once completed, you can return the scholarship application AND copy of tax returns to the school office OR upload both to the admissions portal.